ENT UK is the professional membership body that represents Ear, Nose and Throat and its related specialities. ENT UK represents over 1,300 medical practitioners including surgeons, trainees and audiologists.
- To improve the care available to patients suffering from conditions of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck
- To promote the understanding of the range of conditions treated by the specialty
- To provide information on the specialty to the general public and media
- To encourage and support research within the specialty
- To support and provide continuing education for specialists
- To encourage recruitment into the specialty
- To promote high standards in the training of specialists
- To represent the specialty at the Royal Colleges of Surgeons and to government bodies.
Our website is www.entuk.org
Our social media channels are: