The UK Hearing Conservation Association introduce their first Conference; Listen Up
3rd November 2022
Pendulum Hotel and Manchester Conference Centre, Manchester
The UK Hearing Conservation Association are proud to introduce their first Conference; Listen Up to be held on the 3rd November 2022 in Manchester; they are compiling an exciting, inspiring and interactive event.
Listen Up will focus on the opportunities for Prevention of NOISE induced harm and Prevention of SOUND induced harm; looking beyond the workplace.
Just some of the speakers already confirmed, more to be announced soon
- Chris Steel, Principal Specialist Inspector (Noise & Vibration), Health and Safety Executive
- Peter Wilson, Technical Director, Industrial Noise & Vibration Centre
- Christopher J Plack, Ellis Llwyd Jones Professor of Audiology, University of Manchester
- Dr Samuel Couth, Lecturer, University of Manchester
- Andrea Harman, Concept Developer Healthcare, Saint-Gobain Ecophon
- Dr Vanessa Champion, Director, Journal of Biophilic Design
Who should attend Listen Up!
- Employers, particularly from high risk noise industries e.g. construction, defence, utilities, manufacturing, oil and gas or music and entertainment
- Anyone actively involved in hearing conservation such as; health and safety professionals, occupational hygienists, occupational health nurses and physicians, audiologists, scientists, engineers and acousticians
- Insurers and litigation experts
What will you learn?
At Listen Up you will have access to a wide variety of hearing and noise control expertise in one place.
- You can benefit from the unique opportunity to benefit from the latest information, advice and strategies.
- Explore the innovative services and solutions our exhibitors can provide to help you protect the workforce.
- Together we can make a real difference, and bring to an end the escalating worldwide epidemic of noise induced hearing loss.
Early booking is advised as the delegate fee will rise as conference approaches!
Opportunities available to sponsor / exhibit.
Full details: https://fitwise.eventsair.com/ukhca2022