New BSA Website
Welcome to our new BSA Website! In line with the dynamic and forward-thinking work of the BSA, we decided that the time has come to have a leading website that is the first port of call for Audiology.
Some of the key elements include:
- Online access to electronic versions of BSA publications such as AudAcity and the International Journal of Audiology
- Easy and free access to BSA Policies and Procedures, outlining best practice based on current evidence
- Easy access to our very popular recorded Lunch & Learn and Lightning Updates, keeping you informed of latest developments from the comfort of your own desk
- Direct access and updates on the work of the BSA Special Interest Groups and news of their publications and international collaboration
- Information about conferences and events, with easy online registration for BSA events Information and updates about research grants, prizes and awards
You can Facebook and Tweet us – or reach us in more traditional ways. We are there for you – on your ipad, notebook or computer, in a format that is quick and easy to access.