Salary: Competitive salary package
Location: Phonak Hearing Centre Hong Kong Ltd
Phonak Hearing Centre Hong Kong Ltd
Job Vacancy Available
Phonak Hearing Centre Hong Kong is looking for audiologists to provide audiological services in our hearing centres in Hong Kong and Macau.
Phonak Hearing Centre Hong Kong, managed by KAM Healthcare Group, first started in 1986 , is one of the leading and largest hearing healthcare providers in Hong Kong. Over 31 years, Phonak Hong Kong always insist a belief that successful hearing health service is not just providing a hearing aid, but also requires quality service, reliability, efficiency, and excellent professional support. Our mission is being the forefront of technology and our philosophy is:
“To do our BEST, to serve the public; To bestow our PROFESSIONALISM upon the hearing-impaired”
The position involve a variety of paediatric and adult Audiological assessment ; Hearing aid fitting ; Cochlear Implant Pre & Post Operative services, other Clinical & Technical support services as well as participation in outreach professional support programs to the KAM Hearing Centres in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Applicants who are seeking a role which provides autonomy within an innovative and diverse environment are encouraged to apply.
Job Position: Clinical Audiologist (Junior to Senior/Full time)
- Performing audiological assessment for adults and children
- Hearing aid fitting, selection and evaluation for hearing impaired adult and children
- Taking ear impression and earmould fitting for hearing impaired adult and children
- Giving hearing aid guidance and orientation to hearing impaired adult and children
- Performing Pre and Post Cochlear implant supportive services for profoundly deaf adult and children
- Giving assistance for organizing aural rehabilitation programmes for hearing aid users and cochlear implant clients.
- Assisting marketing and sales team to implement Audiology marketing program
- Assisting overall product management of product study, support and training activities.
- AuD /Master/Bachelor Degree in Audiology from a local or overseas University or equivalent
- Proficient in written and spoken Cantonese ,English and Mandarin
- Pleasant, courteous & hardworking character
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and presentations skill
- Independent, self motivated and able to work under pressure
- Previous experience in management of hearing aids professional services is a definite advantage
We will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates.
- A competitive salary package commensurate with academic qualifications and working experience will be offered.
- 5 days workweek
- Fringe benefits including upto 21 days’ annual leave, medical insurance, provident fund
- Bi-monthly; Quarterly and Year end Incentive bonus is available, based upon working performance
- Comprehensive audiology and technical on job training in Hong Kong and Overseas as well as continuing education allowance
Interested applicants are invited to send a written application together with a detailed resume and contact telephone number by email to:
Phonak Hearing Centre Hong Kong Ltd.
Room 13/F., Albion Plaza, 2-6 Granville Road,
Tsimshatsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Tel.: 2311 2828
IN KAM HEALTHCARE GROUP, WE DO OUR BEST TO SERVE THE HEARING IMPAIRED; WE BUILD PRIDE AND TEAMWORK; WE ENCOURAGE INITIATIVE AND REWARD SUCCESS; WE OFFER CAREERS, NOT JUST JOBS!