TJ Audiology – BSA Certificate in Impression Taking (Under 5s)
- Date: 27th March 2024 — 27th March 2024
- Location: Newbury College, Berkshire
- Cost: £315 per person
Available to qualified audiologists or those who have completed the BSA impression-taking course (over 5 years) and will be required to take impressions on children (under 5 years) in their work environment. Delegates will need an agreed supervisor to continue training/supervision in their work environment.
This 1-day BSA accredited course by Tracy James Audiology will take place at Newbury College in Berkshire and will train delegates to:
- A review of individual impression-taking techniques to BSA standards
- Anatomical and physical differences associated with children in relation to otoscopy, impression-taking and mould choice.
- Interaction with care givers and children, including appropriate brace positions
- Demonstration and practice with different types of equipment appropriate for use with young children
- Earmould manufacture contracts and impression-taking requirements for children according to national guideline
A certificate will be awarded upon full attendance of the course, with successful completion of both the written and practical assessment on the day, or as homework.
For further details email email@example.com
Please take a look at our events calendar for details of all our 2024 courses