BSA e-Conference 2018
Access all talks from 1st – 31st December 2018
Early Bird Rates Available to 15th November 2018!
Global Connections: A fantastic opportunity to learn from leaders in Audiology across the globe!
Programme Highlights include:
- Improving VEMP measurement with a view to explore saccular tuning curve changes with Ménière’s Disease: Steven Bell and Faten Obeidat
- It’s not just my problem, it’s our problem: Supporting hearing loss self-management in older adults: Elizabeth Convery
- Forward and Backward Masking of Consonants in School-Age Children and Adults: Heather Porter
- Using the Adaptive Auditory Speech Test (AAST) as a Screening Tool in Children and Adults: Karolin Shaefer
- Potential Alternatives to Managing Hearing Loss in Care Home Residents with Dementia: Rebecca Millman
- Musicians’ Hearing: Samual Couth
- Hearing Loss and Assessment in India: Jeff Davies
- Goal Setting in Adult Rehabilitation: Dr Anne Olson
- Internet-based Interventions for Adults with Unaddressed Hearing Impairment: Dr Jill Preminger
- Dementia Screening: Douglas Beck
- Audiology Professionals and their Ethical Knowledge: Juan Bornman
- Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities – Communication Methods and Audiological Considerations: Siobhan Brennan
- Ecological Momentary Assessment and Tele-Audiology: Dr Barbara Timmer
- Suicidal and self-harm ideations among patients with tinnitus: Dr Hashir Aazh
- Peadiatric Balance: TBC
Further sessions still to be announced and also bonus presentations will be available to see once again from our 2017 e-Conference.
To download the BSA e-Conference 2018 flyer CLICK HERE