British Academy of Audiology Annual Conference 2019
British Academy of Audiology
16th Annual Conference
14th & 15th November 2019, ACC Liverpool
Organised by the British Academy of Audiology, we are delighted to announce that the 16th annual conference and exhibition will take place on the 14th and 15th November 2019 at the ACC Liverpool.
Attracting over 500 delegates and 50 exhibitors along with an array of international speakers, BAA conference is the largest audiology conference in the UK.
Conference Highlights include:
- The Adrian Davis lecture to be presented by John Day, Clinical Director of Audiology, Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
- The Bamford lecture to be presented by Professor De Wet Swanepoel, President of the International Society of Audiology
- Other Keynote speakers include Professor Larry Humes, Indiana University Bloomington and Dr Sally Rosengren, University of Sydney
- Parallel sessions looking at all aspects of Audiology across all sectors from research to clinical practice, encompassing commercial aspects.
- Thursday to include a walk-through dementia friendly clinic room
- Friday morning to include an IDA Paediatric Workshop – ticket only!
- Friday afternoon to include a Clinical Research Workshop
- Awards programme to acknowledge individuals and teams who have excelled in the Audiology profession
- The UK’s largest Audiology exhibition
- Exciting social event and networking opportunities
- NEW FOR 2019: Pop-up workshops in the Exhibition hall
- And much more!
Abstract submission: 15th July 2019
Award nominations: 23rd August 2019
Early bird:23rd September 2019
Registration is now open! For more information visit: www.baaudiology.org/conference