Learning Events Group
The overall aim of the Learning Events Group (LEG) is to develop and co-ordinate and programme of learning events relevant to the BSA membership and to facilitate inter-professional learning. For details of upcoming events go to Events (hyperlink)
The group’s objectives are:
- to produce and monitor an annual programme of events.
- to ensure events are viable and cost effective.
- to support and advise events organisers in matters pertaining to events.to produce and review guidelines for events organisers.
- to facilitate inter-professional learning within the Society and with other relevant professional bodies.
- to encourage networking and support learning opportunities within the Society and across organisations involving healthcare professions, research organisations, the commercial sector, the third sector, policymakers, commissioners, and patients.
- to engage with the BSA membership to establish their learning requirements.
Some photos from a recent LEG Event