Further vacancies on the BSA Council
We have up to 3 vacancies still on the BSA Council. Are you someone who wants to make a difference in Audiology? Do you want to:
- Use your skills and experience effectively to shape the BSA
- Make new contacts and improve your networks
- Work with new and interesting people from diverse background
- Learn about the management and strategy side of charities by taking on a leadership role
- The chance to keep learning through developing new skills
- Be offered new opportunities in your career
- Improve your career prospects
- Get involved with the Audiology community
- Make a difference to people with hearing and balance problems on a wide scale – give something back to your colleagues and profession
- Influence the organisation that you care about
The role of being a trustee means making decisions that will affect the way the BSA is run; you will join us at an exciting time where we are working to achieve the strategy we have laid out for the next 4 years. Candidates must be a member of BSA, and a BSA Proposer and a Seconder is required (who must be full members). A member may not propose or second more than one candidate. Thereafter there is a ballot by the membership.
For a full role description please sign in to the website and click here: http://www.thebsa.org.uk/members-pages/council-members/
If you wish to apply, please complete a “Call for nominations form”, together with a brief statement from the nominee supporting their candidacy. The statement should be no more than 250 words, and accompanied by a recent head and shoulders photograph.
Full inductions, training and support are provided for all of these roles. If you would like any further information please contact Laura Turton, Operations manager on email@example.com or on 0118 9660622.