What being a trustee can do for your career
In September, a number of our trustees come to the end of their terms of office and this means there is an exciting opportunity for you to join our team.
Full inductions, training and ongoing support are provided for all of these roles, through the BSA Operation Manager, Fitwise and a hard working body of trustees and advisors. If you would like any further information please contact Laura Turton, Operations manager on email@example.com or on 0118 9660622.
- Use your skills and experience effectively to shape the BSA
- Make new contacts and improve your networks
- Work with new and interesting people from diverse background
- Learn about the management and strategy side of charities by taking on a leadership role
- The chance to keep learning through developing new skills
- Be offered new opportunities in your career
- Improve your career prospects
- Get involved with the Audiology community
- Make a difference to people with hearing and balance problems on a wide scale – give something back to your colleagues and profession
- Influence the organisation that you care about
We have 5 vacancies: three for trustees, one for Vice Chair and one for Secretary (both of whom are also trustees). Council members serve for a period of 3 years and can be re-elected for a further three years. Council meets four times a year and in addition to these meetings, you will usually support an area of activity of the BSA.
Don’t leave it for someone else – come and work with us today
For more information please click here Trustee Vacancies from September 2016
To download the call for nominations form please click here Call-for-nominations