Professional Doctorate in Hearing Therapy
Aston University are delighted to be offering a Professional Doctorate in Hearing Therapy
Doctor of Hearing Therapy
- The first UK professional doctorate in Hearing Therapy
- Blended learning – study predominantly undertaken on-line alongside professional practice
- Can alternatively study for an MSc/ PGDip/ PGCert as part of the same programme framework
- Combination of taught modules and supervised practice-based research makes the course highly relevant to professionals engaged in the field of rehabilitation in audiology
- Students complete an in-practice research project with support from an academic supervisor
Applicants must hold at least an upper 2nd class Honours Degree in an audiology or related healthcare field from a UK University or the recognised equivalent from an overseas University.
Evidence of English Language proficiency is also required. Acceptable alternatives to GCSE level English Language include the IGCSE ‘O’ Level (grade C), TOEFL paper based test (577), TOEFL computer based test (233), TOEFL internet based test (90-91) and IELTS 7.0.
International applicants will be considered on a case by case basis. For more information follow this link: