Member Awards & Recognition as BSA turns 50
Do you know of any members who have worked hard for the BSA? Do you sit on the BSA Council / a BSA committee or a Special Interest Group and have worked alongside some excellent members? In the year that the BSA turns 50 we want to honour members for their outstanding contributions to our work. So please think about anyone you have worked with at the BSA who you think deserves this acknowledgement.
Some ideas for recognition are listed below, but if you have any of your own ideas we want to hear from you as well.
- Made an outstanding contribution to progress at the BSA / Audiology
- Brought in a new idea at the BSA / contributed to the advancement of the Society
- Exemplary leadership at any level of the BSA
- Gone beyond the extra mile within the role they have taken on
- Shown outstanding commitment and professionalism to the BSA
- Recruited new members or engaged new people in BSA work
- Longstanding membership to the BSA
All you need to do is simply send the name of your nomination and the reasons behind your nomination to Laura Turton, Operations Manager by 1st August 2017 on firstname.lastname@example.orgAll nominations will then be blinded and discussed by a panel of BSA members. Awards will be awarded the week commencing 4th September 2017, which is when the 50th celebration will be a focus.