The Learning Events Group is responsible for developing and co-ordinating a programme of events that facilitate inter-professional and inter-disciplinary learning. Example of events include:
– THE BSA ANNUAL CONFERENCE – the premier event in the UK for hearing science and clinical practice
– UPCOMING BSA EVENTS BOOK NOW to ensure your place!
– LIGHTNING UPDATES – monthly eSeminars informing members of BSA activities
– LUNCH & LEARN – monthly eSeminars of research presentations by national and international speakers
– JOURNAL CLUB – bi-annual event on topics of clinical importance
We also provide details of NON-BSA EVENTS