TJ Audiology – BSA Certificate impression-taking (adults/over 5 years). Berkshire
This 1-day BSA accredited course will train delegates to:
- undertake otoscopy and impression-taking safely (on individuals over 5 years) and according to BSA procedure
- recognise conditions of the ear, contraindications and refer accordingly
- recognise responsibility to adhere to scope of practice and insurance/liability
- communicate effectively with clients and/or their families/carers
- arrange for earmould manufacture and maintain accurate records of procedure
A certificate will be awarded upon full attendance of the course, with successful completion of both the written and practical assessment on the day, or as homework.