The Newborn ABR course
Dates: Monday 25th to Wednesday 27th September 2017. Venue: Cedar Court Hotel, Harrogate, UK.
Fee: £960 (£800+vat), including tuition, course materials, 2 night’s accommodation & meals.
The course content has been updated and is tailored to the needs of staff who undertake and / or interpret post-screening electrophysiological testing.
The programme includes:
- NHSP ABR guidance and interpretation advice
- Stimulus Calibration
- AC threshold ABR (+practical)
- BC threshold ABR (+practical)
- ASSR tests (+practical)
- Tests for auditory neuropathy
- Efficient Clinical Strategies
- Errors & their avoidance
- Waveform interpretation
- Peer Review
- Case studies & discussions
The course will be given by Guy Lightfoot & Siobhan Brennan and supported by Biosense Medical, Guymark UK, Interacoustics and GN Otometrics.
Registration & lunch: 12:30 – 13:30 on 25th Sept; course ends at 16:00 on 27th Sept 2017.