Albacare – BSA Certificate in Surveillance Audiometry
Aim of the Training course:
- To provide delegates with the knowledge to carry out screening audiometry, evaluate and categorise results.
- To introduce delegates to the principles of hearing conservation in the workplace.
- To provide an overview of the Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005.
- Be proficient in carrying out audiometric screening tests.
- Appreciate the effects of noise on the hearing mechanism.
- Categorise and interpret results.
- Know when to refer to a Doctor.
- Have basic knowledge of a noise management programme.
- Understand the principles of a good record keeping system.
Venue and Mode of Delivery:
- BSA Approved Survelliance Audiometry Training Courses are held in Bathgate, Bolton (near Manchester) and Belfast.
- The duration of the course is 3 full days.
- A practical and written assessment will take place on day three and successful delegates will receive a Certificate of Competence.
To book please contact Albacare:
- Tel: 0800 012 6051
- E – email@example.com