Albacare – BSA Certificate in Industrial Audiometry – Bathgate
Aims of Course
- To provide an overview of the Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005
- To provide delegates with the knowledge to carry out screening audiometry
- To provide the delegates with the information that will enable them to categorise Audiograms using the 2005 calculations and elevate the results
- To introduce delegates to the principles of hearing conservation in the workplace
- A practical and theoretical assessment will take pace at the end of the course. Successful delegates will receive a Certificate of Competence.
This is a 3 day course. For more information or to book your place please call 0800 389 9391 or email firstname.lastname@example.org