To encourage collaborative research, this year a key change has been made: an application requires two principal investigators, one an academic, the other a clinician in a relevant discipline. Both must be members of the BSA at the time of application.
If you are currently not a member of the BSA but would like to be then please click here http://www.thebsa.org.uk/contact/join-british-society-audiology
For full information on the grants please click here ReFSCo leaflet
It is a requirement of funding that the work is presented at a BSA meeting or conference. The conference registration fee for one of the research team will be funded by BSA in addition to the Grant, and therefore does not need to be included in the costs.
A summary of all previous grant recipients can be found here: Awards since 2008
Opportunities for 2017
Click here for more information RFSCo Guidance Terms
Click here fro the application form BSA RFSCo Application Form
Please ensure all required documents aswell as your completed application form are submitted as one combined document, thank you.
– 11th September 2017 (midnight)
Current members of review panel:
- Professor Michael Akeroyd, MRC IHR Nottingham (chair)
- Dr Ruth Brooke, University of Leeds
- Dr Claire Fielden, Midlands Hearing Implant Programme & NIHR Nottingham Hearing BRU
- Professor Dave Furness, University of Keele
- Dr Amanda Hall, University of Bristol